Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The families anniversary life

Oh grand oh my oh grand oh me. While lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love from the family anniversary. Well the first thing on the list is tell about the family.

And this is the oldest Dad. Dad loves Mom. Dad is great. Dad spends great time with the family. Dad is awesome. Dad I love.

Next one, Mom. Mom is awesome. Mom knows lot. Mom makes cookies. Mom makes me happy. Mom plays Uno with us. Mom loves us.

Next one up, Ruth. Ruth has a lot of stuffed animals on her bed. Ruth's likes me in two games which I have a choice on. Ruth is a really good girl. Ruth makes me happy and I love Ruth.

Next one up is Kate. Kate doesn't let me call her Katy which I look to. Kate will give you the punishment if you do. Kate is one of my favorite sisters. Kate is fun. Kate makes up really fun games and we like to play, and Kate I love too.

Next up Johnny. Johnny has a really, really large collection of Legos. Johnny's nice. Johnny lets me go in his room sometimes. I love Johnny and he is great.

Next up Adam. Adam is awesome. Adam has fights with me a lot, but he is still nice. Adam is good. Adam is really talented and I love him.

Next up me. My name is Rachel. I love Dad. I love everybody 100. I used to love Mom 100 and Dad 99, but then I changed my mind. I like to spend time with my sister. I love Brave and I love myself.

Next up Anya. Anya has a really clever mind. Anya wants to be just like me. Anya's sweet, Anya's kind. Anya I love and Anya's mine.

Next up Joseph. Joseph, he's sweet, he is kind, but he is not potty trained. Joseph is a good builder. Joseph's awesome and I love him.

Next up Joshy. Joshy, he loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves,loves cars. Cars and chocolate milk is his favorite thing in the world. He never stop. He comes up to me and hugs me. And whenever you take away a car you have the punishment from Joshy. A bite. Joshy loves and Joshy shares, Johny's sweet and Joshy's awesome. I love Joshy.

Next up Arwen. Arwen's sweet, fun, loves Joshy. Joshy loves Arwen. Sleeps with Joshy. Cuddling smiling, makes me want to have some fun.

Next up aunts, aunts, moms, family, cousins, grandmas, granpas, grownups, principals, everyone I know. All right. Everybody I know is friendly I love. I never stop, I just want to give a big kiss even if I never seen them ever because it is just on the park. They will still be in my memory because I never forgot any of them. Even if I haven't met them I know they are going to be great if they just love a lot. They are nice, they are good. They make me want to play. I smile when I feel good memories. I smile on the days they are good. I feel so great on the days when I am happy because I know they cheered me up. Anybody can cheer me up if they are just nice, friendly. And that is why I love everybody. And that is the story of family and the rest of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment